RoxxScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoxxScape Ftw RS Private Server soon 2 be number 1

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beginner's Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SlamDunk

SlamDunk

Beginner's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide   Beginner's Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:40 pm

ahh right oki coki =]=]
Back to top Go down
holly

holly

Beginner's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide   Beginner's Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:13 pm

i knew that but i just said just in case he wanted to be more specific with commands lol just saying lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Beginner's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Hai   Beginner's Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:58 pm

Ok guys. For mod+ there is ::pkarm and ::tb and ::barrage.

Also admin+ is ::master and ::pure
Back to top Go down
https://roxxscape.aforumfree.com
SlamDunk

SlamDunk

Beginner's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide   Beginner's Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:48 pm

hmm well holly, with the ::starter command.. depending wt "PAT" puts in it,.. you could get runes en stuff like tht via it.. otherwise more commands gets confusing.. keep it simple =]
Back to top Go down
holly

holly

Beginner's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide   Beginner's Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:03 pm

id recomend other comands such at ::runes for runes ::range for range ::melee for melee or like ::pkset for pking these are just examples you could use but if your the kind of person that likes servers plain and simple and get stuff on your own then just leave them out but these are just for consideration... once again

holly, peace bounce
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Beginner's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Beginner's Guide   Beginner's Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:47 pm

This Doesn't count to the first 10 people on my server. First 5 get admin next 5 get mod.

FIRST OFF: Type ::starter. Then, do ::char change your looks etc. Then you have a choice. Either you can go buy stuff from shops, or just start training. I would just start training.
A good place to train is ::train kill the noobs. After you get stats you want, go to shops and buy some good stuff according to your level. Now, you can keep training or go pk'ing. I would pk.

PKING TIPS!

Ok so good pking tips: Bring best stuff for your level. ALWAYS BRING DDS!! Spec hits 20 20 almost every time. Also, bring 2nd weapon after dds. For example, I like to use Whip, Dds, and then Ags. I pwn my bro everytime. Alright, hope to see you on and gl! Cya!
Back to top Go down
https://roxxscape.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

Beginner's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide   Beginner's Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginner's Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoxxScape :: General :: Guides-
Jump to: